Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jennifer Nilsson's My Sister and Me

Here's a wonderful new stamp designed by one of the newest artists, Jennifer Nilsson. This image is called My Sister and Me and comes from Plate 80. What a sweet stamp! I just love this darling image. Instantly I wanted to make a simple beach card that I could highlight with this image on top of it.I also used some adorable laser die cut seashells and some wonderful dragonflies. I added a small sun brad that says "Memories". To show the ocean I put in some torn paper in blue and some "foam" using paper in white. The sheet of stamps from Jennifer are super cute, including this stamp, a great Sea Dragon, a Flower Fairy and an adorable hatching dragon. Be sure to take a peek at all of them on the Sweet Pea Stamps website!

9 comments:

  1. A perfect idea to use a beach theme for this image Holley! You carried it off well. I like those sea life diecuts.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holley, your background turned out wonderful. The coloring of their faces are so precious, you did a beautiful job on these lil' mermaids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet, your background is great and the image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that background and totally love their faces. OMG, it's totally cute.... I love it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holley, this is such an adorable image and your coloring really brings it to life! I love the fun way you made the beach scene! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Holley they are just too cute and I love the way you colored their cute little faces and the beach scene goes so weel with this sweet image.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Love the torn background that looks JUST LIKE sand dunes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun way to make a scene. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete